Children and Pets Welcome
Holiday cottage accommodation in Hope’s Hideaway sleeps 8/12 guests.
Nestled between Dovedale and the Manifold Rivers the farm is an excellent base for exploring the Peak District, with stunning walks straight from the door, fantastic facilities and great local pubs, villages and towns close by.
Hope’s Hideaway is a beautiful barn which has been recently been updated and includes modern technology with lovely antique furnishing. Situated around a lovely south facing courtyard, Hopes is the perfect destination in which to explore the Peak District.
Meet the animals at Dovedale Animal Sanctuary. Guests can roam the fields with the rescued alpacas and goats as well as interact and feed them.
- Four Bedrooms sleeping 8/12 Guests. Beds include Linen and are made up to welcome you.
- A Tardis – Spacious and very comfortable. (great for large groups)
- Large Modern open plan Kitchen with a Granit island, a snug and dining area with long farmhouse tables, that can seat everyone in the courtyard properties!
- 2 large larder Fridge Freezers, a 6 burner Electric range cooker, Microwaves, a Dishwasher and a washing machine. All the appliances you need for group cooking and a very well equipped kitchen with crockery and cutlery.
- Open Plan Living Room with Games area,
- Open Plan Games room with Pool Table and Entertainment TV
- Amazon Echo with Alexa
- Free Wi-Fi
- Exposed Beams and Tasteful Furnishing
- Surrounded by stunning Views and Countryside.
- Onsite parking
- Private BBQ, Patio, Outside Tables and Chairs and Garden Furniture.
- Shared enclosed garden with little Tykes play area shared the other courtyard properties
- Communal Firepit and seating area
- Walks straight from the door
- Heating and utilities included
- Hot Tub by arrangement and availability
- 22 acres to explore with mowed paddocks, Picnic and games areas, woods, a pond, benches and rural rustic and relaxed
- Feed the animals (Alpacas and Goats) and collect eggs from the hen house.
- Pets welcome
Hopes Hideaway works well on its own or as the main cottages with group bookings. Paired with the other courtyard properties Bremen’s Barn and Reuben’s Roost is makes for a perfect base for any occasion.
Please look at the “helpful information page” here you will find things to do, places to visit and details of local pubs, takeout’s and restaurants as well as recommendations for extra activities.
walk to Ilam Park, Thors Cave and Dovedale and Wetton Mill
Chatsworth House and Alton Towers are both close enough to enjoy a day out.
Please don’t forget your walking boots and wellies as well as some carrots and apples for the animals.